Tuesday, January 1, 2013

missing many things

I think i miss my childhood, when every things its just so easy with just begging  to our parents :D

When we was a child, we often feels so bored trapped in this little body, asking many thing with the big ones, what is this, what is that, why its become like this/ like that? so "kepo" we are!!!! :DDDDDDDD

But now, when I've got this maturity, u know what i feels??
DAMN! GROW UP IS SUCKS!

I miss my college life :D
Missing the times when i feels so lazy to woke up in the morning for attending early class,..
getting late to collecting lecture-work...
cheating  in the exam but getting better point then the person who gave me the clue ;p
attending class not for listen the lecturer but to see u ;) or just for laughing with my mates :D....
missing the screaming from the boys "putrriiiiiiiiiii... putriiiiiiiii..." such an artist right... haaaa.....
Missing to skip a class and move the class to some mall :D 

Oh my GOD, i miss those all so huge much!

Well, now here i am, working to earn money every day
Yes sometimes i do play too of course..
but i'm on my bored now
Wake up in the  morning, ya... not too early actually hahaaa... gets some meeting with the  "unique" client almost every day *fiuhhh* facing PC all day long, being an autism with the deadline, get home late, every day, five days a weeks of often more
Yes... yes i'm tired.......


I miss u dad........... :(

GANBATTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment